Friday, August 3, 2012

Heart Stealer 21


Hello All,

I can't remember the last time I had such a tough time choosing the Heart Stealer. I am amazed at all the barriers the quillers are shattering to pieces and coming up with some innovative ideas! Go Quillers Go!

This time's winners are two creations that kind of got me hooked. I looked, looked again, looked yet again and kept looking until I thought my eyes would pop out and roll under my table! :D So, put your hands together for Cheryl Scanks' gracious little lady and Pallavi Rastogi's quilled maze (boy, did she knock me out!!!!!)..........

Cheryl's lovely little lady ElephanTINA :)





Pallavi Rastogi's absolutely outstanding idea of a quilled maze



Winners, please feel free to grab and display the Heart Stealer badge on your page/blog :)


Some other notable creations this week (I've decided to include images to save you the work of going to each link and looking at the images)

Anuradha Ganesan's beautiful peacock



A spooky yet beautiful quilled "eye" by Cristina



Neelam Arts and Crafts' quilled name plate



Farah Al-Fardh's Eiffel Towers :)



Suganthi's super elegant B'day card



Asma's beautiful Wedding Guest Book



Tri Puji's lovely Home Sweet Home



Luz Haydee's cutest monkey



Szalonaisa's cute little crawling baby card



Paula's quilled angel



Natilde's ultra-cute quilled 3D babies

Baukje's beautiful greeting card



Katrin's perfection at quilling an ice-cream that threatens to melt all over the page



Sarah was in her element with this poster



Larissa's good-enough-to-eat fruits



A remarkable cardby Kamani Devivan



The super cute angel by Stephanie



A lovely and elegant card by Bearkis






4 comments:

Szalonaisa said...

Congrats, to the winners. ElephanTINA is Gorgeous!! and the maze is amazing!
Thank you Pritesh :)

chillin with Quillin said...

congrats to the winners, awesome works of art!!!
Paula

Quilltique Paradise said...

I gotta admit..ElephanTina looks amazing~ I just can't stop starring..and I'm jealous that I can't make 3d quilling at all~ oh well.Amazing work.
I gotta say though the quilled maze is astonishing too. Why didn.t i think of this before??It's genious~ heheh.

The other works are beautiful too. I think its a great idea to include photos as well.~ I see Paula's incredible angel there too..and I gotta admit that Neelam Arts and Crafts's name plate is beautiful as well as Asma's Wedding Guest Book~ Also Larisa's Fruits look amazingly good:)) and the 3d angel it's such a cutie. ohhh..u picked some amazing work~

*hugs*
M.
http://quilltiqueparadise.blogspot.com

~ a paper {life} said...

How did I miss this.....thanks sooooo much Pritesh. I can not believe the response my little creation has had.

and best of all, I loved making her

what an great group of quillers to be in.

Cheryl